School Trips Wales: Health & Safety Download Docs
School Trips Wales: Health & Safety
Here are our latest Health & Safety documents available for download:
- Consent Form
- Employers liability insurance certificate
- Public liability insurance certificate
- LOtC Quality Badge Certificate_R2QB100881
- Adventure Activities Licensing Authority
- Risk Assessment Procedure
Here are risk assessment forms for specific activities:
- Abseiling Platform
- Climbing & Abseiling
- Climbing & Abseiling Tower
- Gorge Walking
- High Ropes Course
- Mine Exploration
- Mountain Biking
- Raft Building
- Team Building Activities
- Wild Country Walking
A full copy of our Health & Safety policy is available on request from head office.
General Health & Safety Statement
The Senior Management have delegated responsibility to ensure all measures necessary to meet the requirements and obligations arising from the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and its subsequent Regulations are met within their area of operation.
Foremost among such activities is the need to:
- Take adequate steps to ensure that all personnel understand and accept the duties and responsibilities imposed upon them by the Health and Safety Policy and by Statutes.
- Ensure that all reasonable precautions are taken to protect persons who, although not employed by Proactive Adventure, use their premises.
- Arrange for information relating to Health and Safety such as Codes of Practice, Guidance Notes etc. to be made available to employees and training and/or instruction to be provided as appropriate.
- Provide adequate welfare facilities, such as drinking water, washing facilities, toilets etc.
Pro-Active Adventure is committed to ensuring the highest possible standards of Health & Safety management. In addition to our statutory obligations for Health & Safety at work, we proactively take responsibility for the Health & Safety, well-being and welfare of all who participate in our adventurous activities, learning and development programmes.
Our policy is to ensure, in so far as is reasonably practicable, the Health & Safety at work of our employees, and the Health & Safety of our customers taking part in adventurous activities.
As a minimum we will comply with the requirements of relevant Health & Safety legislation, approved codes of practice and, as appropriate, guidance published by the Health and Safety Executive, NGBs and/or other recognized industry bodies.
We seek to continually improve our Health & Safety performance in order to raise standards and reduce the potential for occupational injuries. We seek to minimise all unnecessary Health & Safety hazards and risks. Thus reducing the potential incidence’s of accidents, incidents or cases of occupational ill-health. Our commitment to this end, contributes to the success of our company, and will be supported by the involvement of our employees and, as appropriate, others in delivering good Health & Safety. Our employees and, such others, will be made aware of our Health & Safety policy, our commitment to its effective implementation; and their responsibility to support the business in its effective implementation.